Asset Protection Review
One in five people who have assets don’t have a simple will, durable powers of attorney, a marital living trust, a family limited partnership, or an irrevocable life insurance trust. All of these tools are critically important for not only your financial health now, but also for the financial health of your family in the future. If you think it may be time for a checkup regarding your asset protection plan, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you own real estate in your own name?
- Do you own stocks or bonds in your own name?
- Do you currently have significant equity built up within your home, but don’t live in a state like Texas or Florida that asset protects your home’s value?
- Do you own a boat, plane, waverunner, or snowmobile in your own name?
- Are you currently invested in assets at risk to potential stock market losses?
- Did you lose between 25 to 60 percent of your assets when the stock market crashed between 2007 and March of 2009?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, we can help. EMS Financial Enterprises has more than two decades of experience in asset protection and other financial services. To schedule a consultation, contact us online or by phone today.